roller blinds for bathrooms
In times past, bathrooms were decorated and equipped with only functionality in mind. But times have changed. In modern homes, bathrooms are now used as the new accent room. Bathrooms have become a space to reflect a person’s personality, interests, and individual style, no matter how small that bathroom is. One décor item that can make or break any bathroom is the window covering.
Bathroom windows are notoriously difficult to stylishly cover, mainly due to odd shaped windows and individual privacy needs. With the easy customization options at SelectBlinds, it’s no longer a formidable obstacle. If you’re looking for new, modern, stylish ways to cover your bathroom windows, here are a few of your options to get you started:While real wood blinds have that elegant, rich, warm feel, they don’t do well with moisture and humidity. This means they are not ideal for bathrooms. However, you don’t have to forego the look of wood blinds. Faux wood blinds are the perfect alternative. They look just like real wood, but they won’t warp or lose their color because of moisture and humidity. They’re easy to clean and they’re incredibly durable, which is perfect if you have children.
- Some products offer the one day or it’s free guarantee.
- 1”, 2”, and 2 ½” slat options.
- Privacy and cordless choices.
- ½”, 1”, and 2” slat sizes.
- Select products made from recycled aluminum.
- 6-8 gauge aluminum options.
- 1/2", 3/4”, 3/8”, 9/16” single and double cell sizes.
- Motorization, cordless, blackout, and light filtering options.
- Designer shades to choose from, in a large variety of colors and patterns.
Because of the assortment of styles, patterns, colors, textures, and materials, you can mix and match all your customization options until you create the perfect fit for your bathroom.