Light Filtering roller Shades
Our Signature Light Filtering Roller Shades put a beautiful face on privacy and gently filter light. The Signature collection consists of a wide assortment of on-trend solids, tweedy textures, linen effects, subtle stripes and jacquard-woven fabrics, all of which elevate the look of your décor.
These shades also offer the ultimate in ease of use. They are available with an assortment of lifts to meet your home’s unique needs and can be customized with an optional decorative valance. Whatever style you choose will yield practicality and style. These shades make your windows more than a gateway to a view; they make any window the focal point of your room.
Included in our Signature Solar Roller Shade assortment are exclusive patterns from the Stay by Stacy Garcia Collection. Stacy Garcia has partnered with some of the world’s leading manufacturers to create products for resorts and homes all over the world. Garcia has been featured in Traditional Home, Interior Design, Architectural Digest and New York Spaces. This award-winning designer has joined together with Blinds.com to create her premiere collection of patterned shades. To see more products that feature the Stay by Stacy Garcia collection, 12 - 15 minutes
- Lift options include a beaded chain, which is great for lifting heavier or larger-scale shades; a spring tension roller (cordless), a hassle-free option that eliminates the possibility of cord entanglement; and motorization, which makes lifting your shades as easy as pressing a remote control.
- Consider ordering a valance for the top of your shade. Valances add a finishing touch to your window treatment and elevate the look of your room.
- For inside mounts, you can avoid light gaps on the sides of the inside mounted shades by ordering Light Gap Blockers. Light Gap Blockers are window-frame-mounted add-on, which eliminate the light gaps on the sides of the shade. These Light Gap Blockers have a sticky backing which allows you to apply them to your window easily.
- At night, light-filtering shades do reveal subtle silhouettes to the street. For more privacy and maximum light control, consider one of our blackout roller shades.
- Inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing on the cord-loop side and a 5/8" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top. To eliminate this light gap, consider an outside mount.
- Choose the single channel remote if you want to operate a single shade or a group of shades together or choose the 5 channel remote if you want to operate 5 shades individually. For example if you are buying three shades and want to operate them together as a group, only order one single channel remote. If you want to operate all three shades separately from each other, order only one 5 channel remote.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.